Wednesday, June 27, 2007

BMW M3 CSL - Its an automatic


I have had stick from my friends for over a year now for driving an automatic, even today at lunch.. we were at the pub and the guy who was paying because he was leaving us shared how people who loved cars would buy a manual....
As much as these 'men' who need a gear paddle and a clutch to prove thier manhood amuse me, I try and ignore them, until now that is, I just watched the Top Gear show that reviewed the BMW M3 CSL, not just the M3, which by itself is a very mean machine but the CSL... go google it, read the specs, read the review and SHUT IT ;)

1 comment:

rrjexpert said...

That’s a great looking car. I also have not been a fan of Mr. Bangle’s designs. But I feel that the new 3-series, including both the sedan and coupe, are improvements over the previous generation BMW control arm. I think the front-end looks especially elegant. If I had the cash, I’d probably hold off for the M3, but the csl’s engine is definitely something to lust after!