Friday, July 01, 2005

On a trip to Taiwan.....

Will be on tour to Taiwan for the next week....even the boss excused me off an assignment today so that I can travel peacefully and come back to slog. The colleagues warned that its not the most renowned for its hygiene but has a lot of good things to eat....I know there are lot of things to eat and see, but makes me wonder if I would like them....anyway, there is no backing out now

Why Taiwan, everybody asks me this, well I enjoyed my last trip with these guys, so was interested in doing another, and Taiwan was the popular choice. Anyway the way I see it, I may never be able to do this trip alone, so why not make use of this oppurtunity because my friends can atleast help to overcome the language barrier! I would like to do Beijing and Shanghai too, maybe the Chinese GP in October will be a good oppurtunity ;)

The places I look forward to - Tarako Gorge at Hualien, the 101 building and Chiayi. Unfortunately the 101 building is not covered by the package so thats an additional cost. I was keen on going free and easy but the some were not that keen on lugging their baggage around, even worse, not all of those who complained are girls :(

For the next one week, I will take notes daily so that you can see the country through my eyes and my camera lens. Will update the blog next Sunday, it should be a long one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the best, enjoy!