Friday, June 09, 2006

The World Cup is finally here

The date is 09/06/06, the World Cup is here and although I am quite sad that I wont be in Germany, being in England is probably the next best thing and guess I have to settle for second best (yet again).

My Predictions
Winners - Portugal
Dark Horse - Australia

From that two options, its quite obvious my predictions are based on the coaches and guess both Mr. Hiddink and Mr. Scolari will have a very good WC like the last the one.

Players to Watch - Riquelme, Gerrrard, Ronnie, Ruud

My first Choice England XI - Robinson, G. Neville, Rio, Terry, Cole, Beckham, Gerrard, P.Neville, Lampard, J.Cole, Owen

My Dream Team - Van Der Sar, G.Neville, Terry, Hienze, R.Carlos, Beckham, Makele, Gerrard, Ronalinho, Rooney, Henry.

Should Rooney Play? - Nope.

No comments: